Clearance Black Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets Berkley Coat Canada Goose Outlet Shop 2905L
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Strategically placed down-fill at the hood, collar and sleeves for lightweight warmth where you need it
- Removable, adjustable down-filled hood for essential warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe reflective details at the back adds visibility in low light. When hood is removed, the exposed zipper folds into the collar
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs lock in warmth
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Adjustable webbing at the waist customizes fit
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper pockets and 2 reverse entry pockets. Both have snap closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
No FurLearn More
675 Fill Power White Goose DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
WARM, BREATHABLE AND DURABLE 3-LAYER SOFT SHELL
Our laminated 3-layer soft shell fabric with high loft fleece backing makes this 2-way stretch configuration our warmest and most comfortable, waterproof and breathable shell at the right weight, integrating the utmost in durability and performance. Ideal to thrive in the coldest conditions during high-intensity pursuits. Learn more about Tri-Durance-SS
- Water Resistant
- 2-Way Stretch
WINDPROOF, WATER RESISTANT & ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT
This soft to the touch, ultra-lightweight fabric is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% Nylon with a DWR finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.